Refer Friends & Receive M&S E-Gift Card!
Will Power is on a mission to help protect families in 2022. Using a combination of more than 25 years of wills and trusts experience and by placing your interests at the heart of what we do, we'll make sure you get the best estate protection advice available – simply and quickly.
With around 60% of UK adults without a will, your friends and family could run the risk of dying intestate. This means their estate will be administered according to intestacy law, not according to their wishes, and they may end up paying more Inheritance Tax than necessary.
We want you to help us spread the word. Sign up and refer your friends and family so they get the best possible estate protection. Once your referral results in a will, trust or LPA completion we’ll give you and them a £20 e-gift card as a tremendous thank you. Refer as many people as you like, our offer is unlimited. Please note: cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
Complete The Form Below For Each Friend You Would Like To Refer. It Takes Less Than A Minute!
This page gives you an overview of our Refer a Friend programme and how it works. The programme has been designed so that you and your friends both get rewarded for spreading the word about Will Power Estate Protection.
1. What is the Will Power refer a friend programme?
- 1.1 Will Power is offering customers the ability to refer their friends and family to the Will Power Estate Protection service.
- 1.2 Referrers must complete the Refer a Friend on-line form or a Will Power Refer a Friend card, received following a consultation with a Will Power Consultant.
- 1.3 You can also ask the Will Power team for Will Power Refer a Friend cards by calling 0208 568 9602 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What is the reward and how is it delivered?
- 2.1 For each successful referral through the website Refer a Friend page or Refer a Friend card you will be entitled to a £20 e-gift card. The friend that successfully completes their Will Power will, trust or LPA service will also be entitled to a £20 e-gift. One e-gift card per household only.
- 2.2 Once your referral has a successful will, trust or LPA complete we will then send you and your friend a message by email letting you know how to claim your e-gift card.
- 2.3 Will Power has the right to change the value and structure of these rewards at any time.
- 2.4 The Will Power refer a friend programme is unlimited, so if you refer 10 friends and they go on to successfully complete a will, trust or LPA through Will Power, you will receive 10 x £20 e-gift cards.
3. Prohibited uses
- 3.1. You may only use our Refer a Friend programme in good faith for lawful purposes. You may not:
a. refer yourself;
b. use alternative contact information to refer yourself or others;
c. refer an existing customer of Will Power; or use with any other offer;
e. refer made-up people;
g. use the Refer a Friend programme in:
any way that breaks any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; or
any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
h. to send any unwanted or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
otherwise attempts to avoid this agreement or the terms of the Refer a Friend programme.
4. Data protection
- 4.1 Our Refer a Friend tracking information has been designed to make sure we can track your referrals and reward successful will, trust or LPA completions.
- 4.2 At no point do you get access to the data or information around your referred person’s will, trust or LPA, and vice versa.
- 4.3 Will Power will not talk about any part of a referred person's Will Power service with you at any point or their experience of Will Power. You have no right to, and will not receive, updates on your referred person's application due to privacy and data protection controls.
5. Abuse of the referral terms
- 5.1. Will Power has the right to refuse to pay you the referral fee if Will Power suspects that you have not used the Refer a Friend programme in good faith or have broken this agreement.
- 5.2. We will decide whether this agreement has been broken. When this agreement has been broken, Will Power may take such action as we believe appropriate, including (but not limited to) ending this agreement, and suspending the Refer a Friend programme.
6. Limitation of legal responsibility
- Will Power accepts no legal responsibility for any use of the Refer a Friend programme which breaks this agreement.
7. Changes to this agreement
- We may change this agreement at any time by changing this page. We may or may not make you aware of any changes made. Continued use of the Refer a Friend programme means you accept the agreement in use at that time.
8. Changes to the refer a friend programme
- 8.1 This is the second version of Will Power’s Refer a Friend programme which is in use as of 4 November 2019. If you referred a friend before this date and they signed up, you will be eligible for the reward associated with the first version of the programme. You won’t lose out on that reward but any referrals you make on or after 4 November 2019 will be eligible for a £20 e-gift card reward, depending on the value of the service provided, for both the referrer and the referred.
- Will Power reserves the right to:
8.2 Cancel the Refer a Friend programme at any time, without notice.
8.3 In the event the Refer a Friend programme is cancelled, Will Power will not be made to pay any accounts that would have otherwise qualified for a referral fee.
9. Applicable law
- 9.1. This agreement and any dispute or claim coming out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- 9.2. Each party forever agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive authority to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).